Friday, January 3, 2014

First blog

Well this is the first blog post . I'm not used to blogging and expressing myself in words is not my strong point but now I'll get started and write a little , I had thought :)
Right now it is a lot at work for the year financial statements. I work as an administrator economist. The dogs are falling behind a bit when I'm exhausted after a jobs day but they do not suffer from not so long walks and so on.
My dogs are the breed Mudi . I have Gordon soon to be 7 years , my little guy is getting on in years. He is a guy who loves exercise , from shows, obedience trails and everything in between .
However, I am no competitor , unfortunately , the nerves do not agree .
Gordon has won obedience price 1 ( LP1 ) and he is International Champion , Swedish Winner for 2009. 2012 and 2013. Norwegian Winner 2012, Nordic Winner 2011. This year Mudi 2009 and 2012 in the breed club .
I have Gordon's son Manti too. Manti just turned 4 years old. Manti is the family clown, loves everyone and life is a game to him . When you put a little pressure on him so he solves everything with play.
Manti is also International Champion , Norwegian Winner 2013 and won two years in a row the title as this year's dog on dog club .
I have some plans for both of which I hope to get rid of this year. I have problems with two herniated disc in my neck and a small scoliosis in my back. That makes me to take it a bit easier in traning and racing, than i would like to. Hugely disappointing but should see a special list in January, and hope to know what I can / should do to ease my pain.

Take care all and see you soon ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment